Do you like to be an integral part of a team? Are you organized and enjoy developing plans and working with teams to complete activities? Would you like to lead others in doing something great? If yes, Overground is looking for someone like you.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring project success while balancing the needs of both clients and internal stakeholders. The project coordinator must be a strong team leader with a motivating work ethic and analytical mindset, overseeing a multi-client, multi-discipline resource team with comprehensive digital project plans that includes all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Owns the workflow of digital assets and information among internal team members, clients and partners.
- Support account management and practice area leads to plan, execute and launch initiatives that ensure consistent client satisfaction and highest quality of deliverables.
- Participate in client discovery sessions; then collaborate with planning, creative and technology leads to translate client objectives into a comprehensive road map and project plan to achieve the goals.
- Manage project and programs through proper scope definition, risk management and change management protocols.
- Manage resource allocation for team and 3rd-party vendors throughout engagement and project lifecycle.
- Resolve conflicts through creative problem-thinking with acute decision-making skills that keep project members motivated to overcome high-pressure situations and ensure best possible results.
- Conduct shared learnings within agency on effective project management methodologies and key factors for project success.
- Ensure consistency in roles and performance expectations for digital staff assigned to account teams.
- Assess and manage creative, platform, and technology partnerships.
- Ensure projects and resources stay within defined budget, and adhere to project schedule and timeline.
- 2+ years of digital project management within agency type environments, managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proven track record of developing relationships with team members and clients through gaining trust and successful delivery.
- Demonstrated experience supporting projects for Fortune 1000 clients.
- Working knowledge of integrated agency workflows and inter-office operations.
- In-depth knowledge of agency core disciplines and capabilities, including account management, finance, strategy, creative, user experience, content marketing, paid media, lead nurturing, analytics, social media, systems/technology, and quality assurance.
- Expertise in project management, data management and related software (ex: MS Project, MS Excel).
- Superior communication, writing skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience with JIRA preferred.
We are a customer experience driven B2B demand generation and sales enablement company known for innovative thinking, uncovering breakthrough opportunities and a passion for results. We have great clients and teammates (we call Trailblazers) and a culture where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and spread their wings. We offer a positive environment, competitive compensation, as well as paid time off, flex-time, health insurance, an employer matching 401K, lunch and learns and more! To apply for this position please send your resume, references, and salary history to: email@example.com. Learn more about Overground @ www.overground.com.
Overground is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Download Job Description